Collective Legal Solutions is a trading style owned and operated by Dovedon Limited. We aim to produce high quality legal documents and provide associated legal services to our clients in their homes at competitive prices. We continuously look to improve our services and welcome constructive comments. These can be made to the ‘Customer Relations Department’. However, if you feel aggrieved at an aspect of the service you have received from us you can make a complaint by following the complaints procedure detailed below.
Initially your complaint should be made to the Associate with whom you transacted. If your complaint is not dealt with satisfactorily the following will apply:
How to make a complaint
- All complaints will be dealt with confidentially.
- Complaints can initially be raised with any member of staff who will try and resolve the issue quickly and thoroughly.
- Most complaints are dealt with at this stage but if the complainant is still not happy then:
- Complaints should be made in writing, by telephone or by email. It is essential that if a complaint is made by telephone that this is followed by a written complaint. All complaints should include the full name, address and telephone number of the complainant.
- Complaints should be addressed to the Customer Relations Department and should detail what has gone wrong or has not been handled properly (in the eyes of the complainant) and what the complainant thinks should be done to put it right.
- All complaints will receive an acknowledgement of receipt back from Dovedon Limited informing the complainant that the matter is being carefully investigated and they will be informed of the outcome in due course.
- Each complaint will be assessed on its own merits and the information will be collated to highlight areas for improvement.
How we handle Complaints
- We will treat your complaint seriously and confidentially.
- We will not treat you any different just because you have made a complaint.
- We will not discriminate for any reason (including sex, race, age etc).
When something goes wrong
- We will apologise.
- We will explain what went wrong and why.
- We will correct the mistake if possible.
- We will learn from the experience.
Customer Relations Department:
1st Floor John Banner Centre
620 Attercliffe Road
0114 256 4788